Terms & Conditions
The term ‘X Filme Creative Pool’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of XF whose registered office is Kurfürsten Str. 57, 10785 Berlin. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of XF website.
- The content of the pages of the website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- The press area is a secure website which can only be accessed by using your unique email address and your unique password. By registering on XF press area you wholly accept responsibility for the safeguarding of this information and hence for ensuring restricted access. XF will not be responsible for any consequences of such information failing to be adequately safeguarded.
- You should not enter information on behalf of another person or about any other person. You are required to use all reasonable endeavours to safeguard against unauthorised access to the service, in particular the use of user names and passwords by unauthorised individuals. Password reminders and other information from the service will be sent to the email address that you have provided.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meets your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Germany.
BINDING LANGUAGE VERSION
In the event that this language version of the General Conditions differs from the German language version of the General Conditions, the German version shall be binding.